The shelf is central in almost all in-store sales, making its order and appearance extremely important. SRB offers services for every aspect of the products’ shelf life, relative to the assignment’s purpose and goal.
- Securing product stock volume and that the shelf space is correctly used and distributed.
- Assistance with replenishment
- Regulation of product stock volume, right number of facings, price, signage, and order taking.
- Order taking by our merhandisers, either as a separate task or as part of a larger one (our staff are used to handling the in-store electronic equipment, alternatively they can take orders via our own system for direct deliveries coordinated with the customer).
- Assistance in refurbishing an entire store, department, or just a couple of sections, carried out by experienced and competent staff. We handle everything from removing the existing shop fittings and assembling the new, to setting the planogram and placement of price labels and signage.
- Our local presence allows us to quickly gather information and images from any store for surveys that you as a customer can always access via our online customer portal.
Our nationwide presence offers quick implementation of new planograms during the revision window of the major retail chains or when an agreement is reached at a local level. We ensure that the sales force can focus on sales and the store staff on daily operations, while we keep track of the correct number of facings, possible POS material and fittings. When it’s time for inventory taking, we can help you with everything from single departments to entire stores, with in-store supervision.
Read more about our work.